The time has come once again to celebrate one of the biggest festivals in Chinese culture. Chinese New Year, Spring Festival, Lunar New Year, no matter how you refer to this big event, Prestige will be honouring our custom tradition of giving away prizes for the holidays. Starting from the first day of the New Year (25th of January), we’re celebrating with a prize a day for eight consecutive days. From a stay at a luxury five-bedroom villa in a tropical destination to Michelin-starred dinners, all Prestige readers can enter to take home gifts from our Chinese New Year giveaway, collectively valued at over HK$40,000.
Remember to check this page, and Instagram, for new prizes daily to sign up to win and see if you’ve won.
How to enter:
1. Follow Prestige Hong Kong on Instagram.
2. Like the Instagram post for the prize that you would like to win.
3. To increase your odds of winning tag your friends so they can participate, too.
Terms & Conditions:
1. By entering this Prestige giveaway, you will be bound by these terms and conditions and acknowledge that you satisfy all eligibility requirements.
2. This giveaway is open to Hong Kong residents only and entrants must be over the age of eighteen (18).
3. Entrants must follow our Instagram pages and set their profile to public in order for their entry to be valid.
4. The giveaway prize is live for 24 hours only.
5. Entries will be accepted within these 24 hours. Thereafter the giveaway for that day/prize will close and the winner will be announced.
5. Winners will be contacted and asked to provide their full name and contact details via Instagram within 48 hours.
6. Winners will be instructed on how to claim their prize by by email.
7. Winners must respond to redeem the prize within seven (7) days of the prize announcement, otherwise the prize will be forfeited.
8. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, credit and are non-transferrable to third parties.
9. Prestige reserves the right to cancel, re-draw or otherwise modify this giveaway at any time with immediate effect and without giving prior notice.
10. Photos are for reference only.
You may have overindulged over the holidays, but why stop there? Arcane is offering Chef Shane Osborn’s signature dinner menu for two to lift your spirits in the case of post-holiday blues. The five-course tasting menu at the chef’s table serves the Michelin-starred restaurant’s most popular dishes. (Valued at HK$2,500)
Burn off all the delightful sweets you consumed during CNY with a one-month F45 membership. For those who don’t know, F45 Training combines elements of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT), Circuit Training, and Functional Training. This combination of interval, cardiovascular and strength training will whip you into shape in no time. All you have to do is let us know which location you’d like to train at, and you’re all set to get in shape. (Valued at HK$2,500)
Kick off the Lunar New Year with some self-love. Charlotte Tilbury’s ‘Tilbury Treats’ Prize comes with a limited edition Lunar New Year Magic Cream, the Matte Revolution in Magic Red, the Charlotte’s Darling Palette, the Magic Eye Rescue, the Goddess Cleansing Ritual, and the Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask multipack. Your skin with thank you. (Valued at HK$3,000)
After all the indulgence and celebrations this Chinese New Year, you’ll likely be in dire need of a getaway. Luckily, Villa Finder is giving away a two-night stay in the luxurious Villa M Bali Seminyak located in the heart of Seminyak’s trendy district Petitenget. This five-bedroom villa spans across over 9,000 sq. ft. and features a lush garden area, an eye-catching 16-metre long swimming pool and an opulent living space. Combining the best of two worlds — beautiful modern furnishing and traditional Indonesian décor — the villa is an oasis of well-being for friends and family who are planning a Bali escape. Airport transfer to and from the villa is also included. (Valued at HK$8,360)
If you’re like us and can’t function without your morning coffee, here’s your chance to take home a De’Longhi Fully Automatic Coffee Machine. There is nothing quite like brewing a cup of coffee and enjoying it in the comfort of your own home. The ETAM29.660.SB is sleek and sees all the tools that you need to make the perfect cup of joe. There’s also a bag of De’Longhi KIMBO Expresso Classic coffee beans for you to try. (Valued at HK$14,216)