The red carpet at the 91st Academy Awards was on fire with fuchsia colours! Aired on Sunday, February 24, 2019 at the Dolby Theatre, Los Angeles, California, the celebrities were brighter than ever with their couture dresses.
From Gemma Chan who looked like a princess with the Valentino Haute Couture SS19 collection’s ruffled gown, to Oscar winner Julia Roberts who stunned us with her radiant look, complemented by the hot pink one-shoulder dress by Elie Saab, the Oscars 2019 served us the juiciest red carpet dresses, so far.
The phenomenal Lady Gaga also stunned us with the exceptional cushion-cut brilliant Tiffany & Co.’s diamond necklace that weighs 128.54 carats. She won the Best Music for “Shallow”, in A Star Is Born movie.
See more of #prestigesbestdressedlist in the gallery and leave your comment at @prestigeindonesia.
Jump To / Table of Contents
- Gemma Chan in Valentino Haute Couture SS19
- Julia Roberts in Elie Saab
- Lady Gaga in Alexander McQueen and Tiffany & Co.
- Brie Larson in Celine by Hedi Slimane
- Emilia Clarke in Balmain
- Marie Kondo in Jenny Packham
- Constance Wu in Atelier Versace and Neil Lane jewellery
- Charlize Theron in Dior Haute Couture and Bvlgari jewellery
- Laura Harrier in sustainable Louis Vuitton
- Angela Basset in Reem Acra