Whether you prefer white-sand beaches or hilltop chateaus, the perfect destination wedding is just a flight — or two — away.
Reception at the Beach Club of Amanoi
Set amid the natural beauty of Nui Chua National Park just south of Nha Trang, Vietnam, Amanoi offers the ultimate in luxury, privacy and biodiversity. Accommodations range from one-bedroom villas to five-bedroom pavilions and unique Spa Houses with private pool, hammam and double treatment room. Couples can choose from several options tailored to their specific desires:
– Ceremony at the Lotus Lake, with terraces that descend to the water and provide seating for up to 120 guests
– Reception at the Beach Club, also for up to 120 guests, with open-air dining facilities and a dance floor made of sand
– An intimate celebration at one of Amanoi’s luxurious residences, alongside a stunning infinity pool or on a spacious lawn overlooking the beach
– An indoor reception at the Glass Hall, with elegant modern decor and floral arrangements
Amanoi welcomes small groups and a full buyout. The closest airport is Nha Trang (CXR), a 70-minute drive from the resort, with direct flights available via Hong Kong Express.
A private island in a Unesco Biosphere Reserve, Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas is ready and waiting to plan your dream destination wedding. The resort can accommodate up to 200 guests at its 80 villas, and a dedicated wedding planner is available to plan every detail, with the only limit being your imagination:
– An underwater wedding with a dive-certified minister and underwater photographer, with rings presented in a white shell
– An intimate ceremony in an underwater venue, on the palm-fringed beach, on a private yacht or over water in a private residence
– Post-dive hair and make-up styling followed by candlelit dinner on the beach and champagne breakfast in bedAnantara Kihavah Maldives Villas is a 35-minute seaplane ride from Velana International Airport in Malé (MLE).
The garden terrace reception is like a page out of a fairy-tale
Awarded the title of “best romantic luxury hotel in the world”, this hilltop chateau in the French Riviera has been the site of many a fairy-tale wedding. Couples can reserve all 52 suites for an exclusive wedding weekend with the best the Côte d’Azur has to offer:
– A rose-scented ceremony in the 12th-century chapel or garden terrace
– Rehearsal dinner in a private salon and lunches in the olive grove with local Provencal dishes and wine
– Choice of eight event spaces for reception
– Pampering and wedding-day preparations at the indulgent spa
– Lodging in the Honeymoon Deluxe Suite in the chateau’s ancient tower Château Saint-Martin & Spa overlooks the village of Vence, France, a 20-minute drive from Nice Côte d’Azur Airport (NCE).
A cruise through the charming villa of Nam Hai
With its beachside setting and easy access to ancient Unesco sites and the charming old town of Hoi An, the 100-villa Nam Hai resort caters to a wide range of tastes and wedding styles. Couples can opt for bespoke services or the signature wedding package, which includes:
– Choice of ceremony venues with bamboo blessing arch and white rose petals
– Reception for 50 guests with pre-dinner cocktail reception and three-tier cake
– Two-night stay in a one-bedroom pool villa, private honeymoon dinner and 60-minute spa treatment for the bride and groomThe Nam Hai sits on the east coast of Vietnam between Da Nang and Hoi An, and is a 35-minute drive from Da Nang International Airport (DAD).
The newest jewel in the Rocco Forte Hotels crown, Hotel de la Ville occupies an 18th-century palazzo overlooking the Eternal City. Its 104 rooms andsuites are some of the largest in Rome, with contemporary furniture and decor by Olga Polizzi and Tommaso Ziffer. The team can assist in planning a romantic ceremony in one of the city’s centuries-old churches, arranging a photo shoot in front of the Spanish Steps or majestic Colosseum, not to mention arranging the perfect celebration:
– An intimate gathering for up to 50 people on the rooftop terrace
– Cocktails and canapés overlooking the Spanish Steps
– A gala dinner in the inner courtyard, one of two banquet rooms or one of two private dining rooms with adjoining terrace
Hotel de la Ville is a 45-minute drive from Fiumicino Airport (FCO) and a 30-minute drive from Ciampino Airport (CIA).