Example to Us All
Each year, in the Prestige It List, we honour a few outstanding individuals that have inspired us in some important way in the last 12 months, whether it’s in the fields of business and entrepreneurship, philanthropy, the social scene, art, entertainment or sports.
Our Socialite of the Year, Irna Mareta, is always on the go, constantly juggling work and social activities. Her number one priority, however, is her children. “Since they were young, I created a democratic environment in the house, because I find it’s important to let my children explore their potential to the fullest,” she tells us.
Cindy Angelina, our Fashion Icon, engaged us in an absorbing conversation about style, fashion designers, shopping, vegan cosmetics and adorable puppies. “I used to be very big on dark colours. If you saw my closet back then, it would be all black! But right now, my style is quite feminine,” she declares.
Karen Vendela, this year’s Prestige It Girl, is a smart, confident and sociable young woman – an artist, graphic designer and budding entrepreneur with her own YouTube channel, a strong sense of humility and a great big heart.
“Taking action, getting our hands dirty, is the only way we can achieve our life’s mission, fulfilling the meaning of our existence,” says YCAB founder Veronica Colondam in an inspiring interview about her new memoir, Journey to Impact, and her work to protect children from the scourge of drug addiction.
On the subject of memoirs, perfect for any fashionista’s coffee table is Sebastian Gunawan’s Whisper/Roar. The highly exclusive limited-edition volume tells the story of the beloved couturier’s first 25 years in the world of fashion design.
Elsewhere in this year’s It List, we meet Jetski champions and brothers Aero and Aqsa Aswar, actors Vino Bastian and Sherina, and choreographer Eko Supriyanto.
As always, there is much, more to read in our final issue of the year. In addition, we publish another issue of Prestige Living this month. Happy reading, and please see our latest subscription offer on page 180 to make sure you don’t miss a single issue in 2019. We’re not just available in print, of course, but also online at Prestigeonline.com, and you can follow our social media updates on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
BONUS: BI-ANNUAL LIVING ISSUE
EXPLORE OUR FEATURES:
– Double Cover + Bi-Annual Living Issue: This December, we featured two It List figures as our cover stars! First, our Fashion Icon of the Year, Cindy Angelina. The co-founder of Esqa Cosmetics talked to us about style, fashion designers, shopping, vegan cosmetics, and her adorable puppies. Second, we have It Socialite Irna Mareta. The independent woman talked about her children as her top priorities before her work, and social activities. Plus, get the bi-annual Living issue with interior designer Bill Bensley as the cover! Revamp your house with a lot of insights from design power players and decoration ideas.
– It List: We have the 2018’s Prestige It List to honour the people who have inspired us this year. From It Girl, Karen Vendela, It Athletes Aqsa and Aero Aswar to our It Actor, Vino G. Sebastian to It Actress, Sherina Munaf, find out more!
– Best of Louis Vuitton: See our unique curation of Louis Vuitton’s finest pieces, modelled by actress Julie Estelle.
– Indulgence: Make your Christmas celebration feels unique with a tropical Christmas table setting! Plus, check out the latest dining review on 71st Group restaurant that its menu was inspired by restaurants in Queens and memories of Central Park in the fall.
– A Cosmic of Femininity from Roger Dubuis: Believed that women are as keen as men to wear a watch with high complications, Roger Dubuis offers a sophisticated and elegant touch of eccentricity through Excalibur 36 Shooting Star timepiece.
– Haute Lifestyle: More from our latest reviews on luxury brands and highlighted events this year.
Get your e-copy of the magazine via Gramedia, Magzter, Press Reader, or Nook. If you are a loyal hard copy magazine reader, you can grab it from the nearest bookstores: Gramedia, Kinokuniya, and Periplus.
Subscribe to Prestige to get Lancôme Absolue Precious Cells Rose Mask (worth IDR 2,700,000)
*while stocks last. Available only for print subscription. Products may vary from image.
For subscription enquiries, please contact +62-21 573 7070, or e-mail to email@example.com