In the Vanguard
Every issue of Prestige, I’m proud to say, includes profiles, interviews and feature articles celebrating the achievements of some of Indonesia’s most impressive young leaders, whether they be entrepreneurs, artists, entertainers or distinguished professionals. But our October issue is very dear to my heart in this respect, for it features the annual Prestige 40 Under 40 list.
As in past years, we have identified 40 movers and shakers in their twenties and thirties who are in the vanguard of high society. These inspiring young men and women will be among Indonesia’s most important individuals in business and the professions during the next couple of decades and beyond. I hope you enjoy learning about them, what they have achieved to date and what their dreams are for the future.
Elsewhere in this issue, we focus on an extremely important issue for women. October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month in many countries. To raise funds for breast cancer victims here, Yayasan Kanker Payudara Indonesia will hold the Pink Ribbon Gala Charity Dinner – Saling Jaga, Saling Peduli at DoubleTree by Hilton Jakarta – Diponegoro on Monday, October 22. Prestige is Media Partner for this very worthy event.
This month’s Cover Story package includes a compelling interview with Maudy Ayunda. “I enjoy philosophy. It’s like going back to zero, evaluating our own prejudices, our own thoughts,” says this actress, singer-songwriter, activist for youth causes and, now, best-selling author – all at the age of 23.
Don’t miss a single issue of Prestige. Please turn to page 240 for news of our latest subscription offer. You can follow us online at prestigeonline.com/id, and on our Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages.
Publisher / Editor-in-Chief
EXPLORE OUR FEATURES:
- On the cover: 23-year-old Maudy Ayunda talks about her life philosophy, latest music album Oxygen, and bestselling book Dear Tomorrow: Notes to My Future Self.
- 40 under 40: From entrepreneurs and actors to doctors, we feature 40 inspiring young men and women who have attained great success under the age of 40—the vanguards of high society.
- Hollywood Star: Logan Shroyer, the TV heartthrob for the hit series, This Is Us, tells Prestige his extraordinary path to fame, and reveals his greatest dreams in an exclusive interview and photo shoot.
- The Pink Ribbon Gala: Seven inspiring women share their take on breast cancer and take part in the first charity dinner by Doubletree by Hilton Jakarta – Diponegoro and Yayasan Kanker Payudara Indonesia on October 22.
- Louis Vuitton’s Heritage of Travel: The luxury brand celebrates its 30-year anniversary in Indonesia. We feature the house’s signature bags from the upcoming capsule exhibition that will be held from October 16 to November 4.
- Hublot’s Time: We’ve curated Hublot’s iconic watches that speak modernity and innovation at its best.
- Richard Mille’s Design Story: Gold medal-winning high jumper Mutaz Essa Barshim who helped design Richard Mille’s RM 67-02 High Jump tells Prestige about how a timepiece makes him feel powerful and confident.
- Fashion Edits: Fall brings out the chicest coats and power suits!
- Lifestyle updates: This October, we follow the Beatles to India and stayed at The Ananda in the Himalayas, dined at the OSO Ristorante at Altitude at The Plaza, and re-arrange the table setting with Klots.
- More fashion reports and editorials showcasing the latest collections from premium global brands you love.
Get your e-copy of the magazine via Gramedia, Magzter, Press Reader, or Nook. If you are a loyal hard copy magazine reader, you can grab it from the nearest bookstores: Gramedia, Kinokuniya, and Periplus.
Subscribe now and get a chance to win CH Central Park Eau de Toilette valued at IDR 1.170.000, exclusively for 3 winners.
*while stocks last. Available only for print subscription. Products may vary from image.
For subscription enquiries, please contact +62-21 573 7070, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org