What’s Inside the May issue:
- Get in touch with your artsy side and find the insights through our artpreneur, art philanthropist, and artist’s profiles: Puri Hadiprana, Fenessa Adikoesoemo, Monica Gunawan, and Sunaryo.
- Actress Tatjana Saphira has unveiled her art enthusiasm and shared her artsy spirit with the SS18 collection of Tory Burch. See the whole fashion spread and find out more about her in “Paint My Love”.
- Enhance your imagination by visiting the world’s great new art museums in “The Art of Slowing Down”.
- Keep up with the highlights from Baselworld 2018. We have curated what you need to have from the world of Haute Horlogerie.
- More fashion reports and editorials that showcase the latest collections from premium global brands you love.
Get your e-copy of the magazine via Gramedia, Magzter, Press Reader, or Nook. If you are a loyal hard copy magazine reader, you can grab it from the nearest bookstores: Gramedia, Kinokuniya, and Periplus, or send us an e-mail so we can send it to you: email@example.com
Cover photo credits:
Photographed by Robby Agus, Styled by Peter Zewet
Shot on location: Artotel Thamrin
Jl. Sunda no.3, Menteng, Central Jakarta
Phone: (+62 21) 3192 5888 www.artotelindonesia.com
Makeup: Jacqueline Stephani
(+62 812) 2888 2088
Hair: Inaro Ahmad (+62 877) 7199 1499 stylist assistant: Devi Lesmana
Bvlgari is in Plaza Indonesia, Plaza Senayan, Pacific Place & Bvlgari Resort Bali.
Hermès is in GrandHyattt & Pacific Place, Lanvin is in Plaza Indonesia.
Michael Kors is in Plaza Indonesia, Kota Kasablanka & Plaza Senayan.
Major Minor is in Seibu, Grand Indonesia, Galleries Lafayette & Ara Jakarta