The Lvcea watch family, Lvcea name deriving from light in Latin, shines brighter than ever with the arrival of two totally new women’s watches collections. Seamlessly fusing its jewellery-making heritage and watchmaking skills, Bvlgari introduces the brand-new Lvcea Tubogas and the dazzling Lvcea Skeleton. These new models are the first major design evolutions of the Lvcea collection since it was launched in 2014!
Started in one hundred years ago as the very first jewellery watches, now, Lvcea watch comes with iconic Tubogas bracelet. There five new Lvcea Tubogas models.
The allure of Lvcea Tubogas:
- The slinky links of the Tubogas bracelet add a pleasing symmetry when contrasted with the perfectly round face of the Lvcea.
- Available in 28 or 33mm models, the stylish stainless steel version has a dramatic black lacquer dial. A shimmering white mother-of-pearl dial complements the model with an alternating steel and rose gold Tubogas bracelet, also presented in 28 and 33mm sizes.
- A precious 33mm rose gold interpretation, resplendent with diamonds around the bezel and decorating the bracelet, completes the family. With a date window at 3 o’clock, a practical quartz movement powers the 28mm models while the 33mm versions boast a mechanical automatic-winding caliber.
- All five new Lvcea Tubogas watches have diamond hour markers and a pink cabochon-cut gemstone set into the crown.
For the first time, Bvlgari has added the sophisticated mechanical complication in Lvcea Skeleton. Confirming Bvlgari’s commitment to feminine watches, the Lvcea Skeleton is the only skeletonized watch on the market made expressly for women.
The allure of Lvcea Skeleton:
- The new Lvcea Skeleton showcases the exquisitely complicated automatic winding BVL 191 skeleton movement, crafted by hand in-house in Bvlgari’s Manufacture in Switzerland.
- It is the first skeleton watch in history that takes the letters of the watchmaker’s logo and makes them integral to the design.
- The three new models in steel and rose gold take their design cues from the original Lvcea watch but bring a new boldness to the collection. The coloured red lacquered hands add a flash of colour to the openwork dial, cleverly coordinating with the cabochon-cut gemstone set into the crown of each watch.
Lvcea Skeleton is available in a gem-bright alligator strap or a steel and rose gold Serpenti bracelet, with its creative combination of Haute Horlogerie, high jewellery, and colour.