Amid fierce airlines competition to provide convenience at a good price, Qatar Airways launches QSuite, its new business class. Launched at ITB Berlin, main features of QSuite includes double beds, a first in business class. It also allows what is called “party of four”, a 4-suite combination for passengers who travel in group. The big idea behind QSuite is to eliminate a classic issue among business class passengers: a lack of interaction.
The double beds can be enjoyed by passengers in adjacent seats, equipped with privacy panels that allow the pair to have a private suite. The adjustable panels and monitors can also be convenient for a group of four who wish to dine, chat and socialise in flight. To complete the experience, QSuite passengers can also enjoy shared snack dishes that are available throughout the flight.
For personal convenience, each passenger will receive cotton sleeper suits designed by The White Company and amenity kit by Bric’s, featuring products from Italy’s Castello Monte Vibiano Vecchio. Upping the inflight entertainment offering, the new QSuite features Oryx One and its next generation interface.
The launch of QSuite emphasises the importance of premium travellers to airlines. Watch the 3600 video of the new QSuite below.
In short, the new QSuite features:
– double beds for adjacent seats, with privacy panels to create a private suite
– adjustable panels and monitors that allow a group of four to get together in flight
– shared snack dishes, available throughout the flight
– Express Breakfast for those who prefer to sleep longer
– cotton sleeper suits by The White Company and amenity kit by Bric’s