Taking us into the future with its new flagship models, Samsung has given us its most innovative smartphone yet.
The Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra hit the Malaysian market on 6 March 2020. The new line introduces a brand-new AI-powered camera system and the company’s biggest image sensor yet. This is the phone that will transform the way we communicate, changing the face of mobile photography by compacting a professional grade camera into the palm of your hand.
“With the new Samsung Galaxy S20, consumers will have a brand-new window to their world – giving them fresh experiences never seen before,” said Yoonsoo Kim, President of Samsung Malaysia Electronics.
Some key features of the Galaxy S20 line are:
1. Space Zoom – Zoom up to 30x with pinpoint clarity (and up to 100x with the S20 Ultra).
2. Single Take – Uses AI to intelligently convert video to capture the highlights of your moment in several formats and modes such as Live Focus, cropped and Ultra-Wide at the single push of a button.
3. 8K Video Filming – Double the standard 4K, you can extract 33PM pictures from video and retain razor sharp resolution.
4. Bright Night – An advanced Night mode that generates vivid images in low light settings.
5. Super Steady Technology – AI stabilizes video as though on a dolly, tracking smooth videos with an anti-rolling stabilizer and large sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy S20 line is available in three incarnations. First, the 6.2-inch Galaxy S20 available in Cosmic Gray, Cloud Blue or Cloud Pink retailing for RM 3,599. Next is the 6.7-inch S20 Plus, available in the same hues, retailing at RM 3,999. Lastly, the sizable 6.9-inch S20 Ultra is available in Cosmic Gray or Cosmic Black, retailing at RM 4,999.