As one of the biggest technology disruptors and leading innovators, Huawei has collaborated with premium-lifestyle brand Porsche Design to introduce the revolutionary Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9.
The limited-edition smartphone caters to the discerning individual who seeks unparalleled luxury and performance, merging Porsche Design’s signature brand aesthetics with Huawei’s mobile engineering expertise. The successful collaboration marks Huawei and Porsche Design’s commitment to functional design, innovative craftsmanship and cutting-edge technology, delivering a premium smartphone experience crafted to meet the demands of global, affluent individuals. Featuring seamless curved edges, a graphite finish and stylish black colouring complemented with an intuitive user interface, the Porsche Design Huawei Mate 9 is designed to enhance even the fastest-paced business and personal lifestyles.
“Huawei’s brand ethos mirrors our own commitment to premium innovation and functional design, so we are delighted to partner with Huawei to bring high-performance individuals the smartphone that they demand, and deserve,” says Dr Jan Becker, COO and spokesperson of the management board of Porsche Design Group. “The DNA of our brand is reflected in the device’s signature Porsche Design, giving consumers a smartphone that is as beautiful to hold as it is to use.”
The key features for this smartphone include:
- High Performance: Kirin 960 chipset, the world’s highest-performing smartphone processor, according to Geekbench 4.0.0 multi-core CPU performance and DDR performance
- Great experience: EMUI 5.0, an intuitive user interface that streamlines the user experience with the OS
- For the ambitious business traveller: The dual-SIM design enables business travellers to switch conveniently between two different SIM cards anywhere in the world
- Sufficient battery: breakthrough SuperCharge technology and a battery, which lasts up to two days with normal use
- The best shot: second-generation Leica dual-lens camera with Hybrid Zoom, featuring a 12-megapixel RGB sensor and a 20-megapixel monochrome sensor
The device retails in Europe for €1395 and will be available in January 2017 at selected Huawei retail stores in Asia, Middle East and Europe.