The season for giving, feasting and toasting is upon us. And in time for the festivities, Rémy Martin has partnered French Kinetic artist Vincent Leroy in the creation of its latest series of Limited Editions.
The multifaceted artist, designer, photographer and composer is the creator of Red Ripples, a kinetic masterpiece that aptly symbolises La Maison Rémy Martin. Commissioned by the house, the artwork, with its mirrored concentric circles and mesmerising sequence of perpetual movement, is an invitation to contemplate the myriad of eaux-de-vie, colours, tastes an aromas that compose a fine cognac.
“I was struck by the colour of cognac, revealing different transparencies and rich and beautiful colours. If you take cognac as a material, you see it has many levels of depth,” says Leroy of his kinetic work.
Born in Avranches, France, Leroy made his first mobile at age 7 and later graduated from the Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Création Industrielle. He has staged 99 exhibitions to date, and his industrial design pieces, such as his elegant urban litterbins, are ubiquitous features on the streets of Paris.
Now, showcasing interpretations of his Red Ripples masterpiece is the new limited edition trio of Rémy Martin VSOP, CLUB and XO, which have each received striking new packaging based on the concentric patterns of the artwork.
“In both our arts there is a synergy that is created. We assemble with painstaking care to create a sense of magic. In Kinetic art as in cognac, the technology disappears behind the magic of the assembled parts,” says Cellar Master Baptiste Loiseau.
Rémy Martin Limited Editions by Vincent Leroy is available in Singapore, exclusively on 75cl.sg.
This article is brought to you by Rémy Martin.
To close 2016 with a bang, Prestige and Cognac house Rémy Martin is giving away one set of Rémy Martin Limited Editions by Vincent Leroy worth S$684 this festive season. Enlivened by packaging based on the French designer’s kinetic masterpiece, Red Ripples, the set includes one bottle of Rémy Martin XO, Rémy Martin Club and Rémy Martin VSOP.
Win a set by doing the following:
- Like and follow Prestige Singapore on Facebook or Instagram.
- Convince us that you know how to live life to the fullest by sharing with us your most YOLO-worthy accomplishment that expressed your multiple talents in 2016. On Facebook, comment on the post or attach a photo in comments; On Instagram, leave a comment on the photo, or post to your own account tagging us at @prestigesg and #PrestigeXRemyMartin.
The most interesting comment/post will be chosen. Contest ends 16 December 2016.
Terms and Conditions apply
- Multiple submissions are allowed.
- The winner will be notified via social media.
- The winner selected must be of Singapore’s legal drinking age limit of 18-years-old.
- This promotion is open to all Singapore residents except employees of Burda Singapore Pte Ltd and sponsors.
- The prize must be taken as provided and is neither transferrable nor exchangeable for cash.
- The final decision of the contest winner lies with the management Burda Singapore Pte Ltd and Rémy Martin.